At HCC, we understand the importance of timely delivery without sacrificing service quality. We are crystal clear that any delivery delay can impact businesses operations and profitability. Because we value and care about our clients, we strive to ensure that we are never the cause that constrains the smooth conduct of their business. We continuously try to process and deliver all orders as efficiently as possible.
Shipping Costs and Charges – Simple and Easy
We have made positive adjustments to make our shipping charges transparent, simple and easy to understand.
- FREE PICKUP ON ALL ITEMS
- FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ON MOST ITEMS (Large and Bulky Items excluded)
- OPTIONAL SHIPPING INSURANCE WITH 100% GUARANTEE (Click Here to read about this exclusive service)
- MINIMUM PRODUCT ORDER VALUE IS NOW $55.00 ONLY (Product orders below $55.00 will incur a $22.00 fee)
Clients are most welcome to arrange pick up of their orders from our warehouse or organise someone else to pick up on their behalf. Generally, orders are ready for collection within 24 hours of receipt. If a faster order processing is requested, please contact us an hour in advance of the intended time of pickup so we can ensure your order is ready and packed (subject to stock availability) for you. Pick up of orders can only be done Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
We can deliver orders directly to your Customers. It is with pride that we provide this unique and premium service backed by absolute discretion, privacy and trust we have nurtured and treasured over many years of operation. We can ship to your Customers anywhere in Australia avoiding double and triple handling of products, reducing costs and increasing efficiency. Our system is designed never to send invoices with shipment or by mail. All invoices are sent via email directly and ONLY to the Purchaser which removes the possibility of your Customer ever receiving an invoice copy.
All Deliveries Require Signature
Delivery of all orders requires signature confirming that order has been received, checked and accepted in best condition.
We understand that there are rare times when this is not possible, and no one can be on hand to officially receive your delivery. If such is the case, please contact us via email with your stated request to have your order delivered without signature, that you accept all potential risk and remove any liability from us. Do provide complete, detailed information. This will be extremely helpful to our team to complete the delivery of your order.
Changing Delivery Address
Occasionally, there may be a need to change the delivery address AFTER the order has been placed. This could be due to an error during the order placing or the delivery requirements just suddenly changed. If such is the case, notify us of the changes as soon as possible – ideally within few hours of placing the order.
- If the order has not been dispatched from our warehouse upon receiving your notification, changing the delivery address will immediately be facilitated. Do note that the change might affect shipping costs. Our team will inform you of the shipping cost changes if there are any.
- If the order has already been dispatched from our warehouse, there will be additional redirection fees and charges. The redirection fees and charges will be provided by our team upon request.
Available shipping services by our trusted shipping service providers.
Australia Post eParcel Service
General parcels under 20kg are shipped using Australia Post eParcel Service. This service provides online tracking and delivery notifications for our Clients and our operations team. It also offers an option to deliver your order to a business, residential or a PO Box address.
Express Post eParcel Service
Express Post eParcel Service is available for parcels under 20kg particularly when your order is flagged as urgent upon your request. Express Post eParcel Service features “next business day delivery” within the Express Post delivery network as well as the fastest possible delivery for other areas. This service provides online tracking and delivery notifications for our Customers and our operations team. It also offers an option to deliver your order to a business, residential or a PO Box address. A quotation can be provided to you for this type of service by our team upon request.
Normal Courier Delivery – Curbside Service
All normal courier deliveries for bulky and large items are for “curbside service” delivery performed by one person. This service is limited to delivery to the ground floor. This service does not include taking products up a flight of stairs or into difficult to access areas. It is the courier/driver’s decision, based on his sole discretion, to provide any assistance beyond “curbside delivery.” All products (where any single box exceeds 50kg) are delivered on trucks with a tail gate, making it easy to remove items off the truck. No fork lift is required to accept delivery. We strongly recommend, to have several people ready to assist with accepting delivery for this type of delivery service.
Specialised Courier Delivery – Site to Site
Specialised delivery service can be arranged when site to site delivery is required. This premium service is designed to make use of vehicles with hydraulic tailgates as well as two or more people performing the delivery. This service is ideal when freight requirements include unpacking and/or positioning delivered products on-site as instructed. A quotation can be provided for this service by our team upon request.
Shipping Transit Time
Shipping Transit Time
*Shipping transit time is an estimate only.
Shipping Delays and Failed Delivery Attempts.
On rare occasions, deliveries may be delayed or may fail entirely. When this occurs, the shipping service provider will try to communicate with the receiver (remember that the Purchaser is not always the receiver). Our operations team is only contacted by the shipping service provider when they are unable to get in touch with the identified receiver. Here are some common causes for shipping delays and failed delivery attempts as well as resolution options.
- Missing Delivery Street Address. We can only ship small orders via Australia Post eParcel to PO BOX addresses. If the order placed is bulky and/or large, we can only deliver to the Street Address. In this instance, we will attempt to contact the Purchaser to obtain the needed information.
- Missing Delivery Contact Number. Our assigned delivery drivers and our operations team require a contact number in case they to contact the identified receiver for any concern regarding the delivery.
- Delivery Address Unattended. When no one is present at the delivery address to receive the order when it arrives via Australia Post eParcel Service or Express Post eParcel Service delivery, a card will be left for the Receiver advising pick up of the parcel from the local Post Office. If the order is being delivered via Courier, a card will be left with contact details for the receiver to arrange re-delivery. A fee of $35.00 will be charged for every re-delivery attempt.
- Incorrect Address. Orders cannot be delivered when the delivery address provided is incorrect. It is important that the Purchaser check if the correct delivery address has been entered when placing an order. In the event delivery was attempted to the incorrect address provided, a re-delivery and change of delivery address fee will be charged.
Products Damaged in Transit
High Class Communications is a distributor of quality, leading-edge variety of products. It is important to understand that we do not directly offer or provide any shipping or delivery services. All shipping and delivery services we organise are strictly at the request of and on behalf of the Customer. Whilst we only engage the most qualified and experienced couriers and shipping service providers in the industry, damage may occur in transit due to circumstances which are beyond our direct control which may take time to redress. To minimize and avoid risk in the event where an order is lost or damaged in transit and to reduce the time and inconvenience of rectifying issues relating to damage in transit, we highly recommend obtaining Optional Shipping Insurance cover.
We strongly advise that you sign the delivery docket ONLY when you have carefully inspected the delivery and acknowledge that you have received your order in full, in good condition and without any damage. If you are unable to carefully check your delivery for any reason, we recommend signing the delivery docket but ADD the words ‘Subject to checking upon unpacking’. Failure to do this, will complete your delivery and any discovered damage after will be deem caused whilst in your possession.